teachPress is a plugin for WordPress (3.9.0 or higher) which unites a course management system and a powerful BibTeX compatible publication management. teachPress is optimized for the needs of professorships and research groups. It’s published under the terms of GPL. You can download the latest version from the wordpress plugin directory.
- Powerful BibTeX compatible publication management
- Course management with modules for enrollments, assessments and documents
- XLS/CSV export for course lists
- BibTeX import/export for publications
- RSS feeds for publication lists
- Shortcodes for easy using in posts and pages
- Widget for displaying books in the sidebar
- Italian (o)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (o)
- Slovak (o)
- Slovenian (o)
(o) Incomplete language files
You will see teachPress in action? See here:
- CBIS: Publications (teachPress based publication list)
If you have more questions about teachPress or you have found a bug, then leave a comment or contact me.
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org.
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to your plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
Guides & Docs
The documentation is available on GitHub.