WP Admin Microblog adds a separate microblog in your WordPress backend. The plugin replaces automatically urls, supports tagging and some bbcodes and it’s possible to send a message via e-mail to other users. Now, with the new dashboard widget, you can read, respond, edit and delete messages directly. So, WP Admin Microblog is great for supporting the communication within blog teams or it’s a nice scratchpad.😉
WP Admin Microblog stands under the terms of GPL and you can use it with WordPress 3.8 or higher. You can download the latest version from WordPress plugin repository. If you have more questions about the plugin or you have found a bug so you can use the comments or contact me.
- Separate microblog in the WordPress admin area
- Dashboard widget for fast access
- Support for hashtags
- Automatic image and url formatting
- BBCode support
- Messages can be liked by users
- Messages can be published as normal blog post
- Sticky post feature for messages
Translate the plugin
If you’re interested to help me to translate the plugin into other languages, then you can use the fantastic Codestyling Localization Plugin. You can also use poEdit. The usage of this tool is similar to translating WordPress with poEdit.
If you are finished, send the .po file to me and I’ll upload them to share it with the next release. Please send me with the file:
- A name / website I should place as credit note (if you like it)
- A Confirmation that you are agree to license the translation under GPL.