Use this shortcode, ff you want to show a static list of publications without filters or a tag cloud in a post or page.
(integer) WordPress User-ID – The ID of the user its publications you want to show. By default all publications of all users are visible.
(integer) If you want to display only publications with one or more determined tags, so set here the IDs of this tags (separated by comma).
(string) One or more publication types (separated by comma) you want to show. By default all types will be displayed.
(integer) If you want to display only publications of one or more authors, so set here the IDs of the authors (separated by comma).
(integer) One or more IDs of publications (separated by comma) you don’t want to show.
(integer) One or more IDs of publications (separated by comma) you want to show.
(integer) If you want to display only publications of a determined year. By default all years are visible.
(string) The order clause for publications. Default is date DESC. Possible values: bibtex, title, type, year.
- headline=“0″: Disable headlines
- headline=“1″ (default): For years like 2011, 2010, 2009.
- headline=“2″: For publication types like articles, books, inproceedings
- headline=“3″: For headlines grouped by year then by type
- headline=“4″: For headlines grouped by type then by year
Please note, that if you set headline=“2″, the order parameter will be ignored.
(string) Set the image position: left, right or bottom. Default is none (No images displaying).
(integer) Maximum size of an image in px. Default is 0. Use this only together with the „image“-parameter.
(string) Define the style of the author names. The possible styles are simple, old, last or initials. Default is last.
(string) Define the style of the editor names. The possible styles are simple, old, last or initials. Default is last. The usage is similar to author_name.
- std (default): 4-line-style
- simple: 1-line-style
- numbered: 1-line-style with numbered publication list, number is ascending
- numbered_desc: 1-line-style with numbered publication list, number is descending
- std_num: 4-line-style with numbered publication list, number is ascending
- std_num_desc: 4-line-style with numbered publication list, number is descending
Please note that the styles are only basics, which you can adjust on your theme.
- inline (default): The title of the publication is a link which opens an info box.
- images: All links will be direct displayed as little icons behind the publication.
- direct: The title of the publication opens the first link. All links are visible in the info box.
(string) This parameter defines the format for dates and is used for some publication types (presentation,online). Default is d.m.Y. For possible values have a look to the documentation of PHP’s date funciton.
(int) This parameter defines if pagination is activated (1) or not (0). Default is 1.
(int) This parameter defines the number of publications per page. Default is: 30. This will be working only if pagination is set to 1.
(string) A list of publication types (separated by comma) which overwrites the default sort order for headline = 2. Please note, that sort_list is not compatible with the pagination function. If you use sort_order, set pagination=“0″.
(string) A suffix which can optionally set to modify container IDs in publication lists. It’s not set by default.
A normal list with images:
A normal list with publications of one author (WordPress user-ID: 15) from the year 2010:
A normal list grouped by publication types:
A normal list with active pagination:
A list of publications with a custom sort order for publication types:
- Since: 0.10.0
- 2.0.11: Parameter author_names added
- 2.0.12: Parameter editor_names added
- 2.2.0: Parameters order and type added
- 3.1.0: Parameters link_style and exclude added
- 4.0.0: Parameters include and date_format added / Third style option (numbered) added
- 4.1.0: Parameters pagination and entries_per_page added / Third headline option added
- 4.2.0: Forth style option (numbered_desc) added
- 4.2.1: Style options „std_num“ and „std_num_desc“ added
- 4.3.0: New parameter „sort_list“ added
- 4.3.3: New headline option (headline=“4″) added
- 4.3.5: New link style option (link_style=“direct“) added
- 5.0.0: Pagination is active by default
- 5.0.1: New parameter „author“ added
- 5.0.2: New parameter „container_suffix“ added